Forum - conditions of use
Purpose of the forum
- The forum is for the discussion of Charlbury town issues.
- The forum is not a means of one-to-one communication. If you want to contact an individual user, you should send them a private message by clicking on their name.
- In particular, if you need to contact a site admin, use the dedicated link. Please don't try to bounce us publicly into doing what you want - we're all volunteers.
Content of postings
- Postings are solely the opinions of their respective contributors.
- Abuse of other contributors will not be tolerated.
- Please post using your real name, not a pseudonym.
- The forum is not suitable for use by those who are not of sufficient age to make this decision for themselves. If you are under 16, please consult a parent or guardian before using the forum.
- This warning is displayed on the first visit to the forum from this computer. You are responsible for communicating these conditions to anyone else who may use this computer.
- These conditions may be revised from time to time. Such revisions will be signalled on the forum index page.
- You don't have to agree with everything you read here; live and let live.
- There's a real person behind each posting. Treat them as such.
- If you're posting a complaint as your first ever comment, hold off until you've got something positive to say.
If you can't be friendly, don't post.
Acceptance of these conditions
By clicking the 'I agree' button below, you are consenting to the above conditions of use.
Your consent will be remembered by setting a cookie on your computer. If you don't want the cookie to be set, do not agree.